15 more companies added to the list of companies in default.
Consumers could get back money they have lost as a result of their dealings with any of the 15 failed financial firms (listed below) the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) declared in default during November and December 2017.
- Nationwide Taxi Sale, 98 RAILWAY ARCHES, E2 6JG Fairfax I.S. PLC, C/O BDO LLP, W1U 7EU
- Alan Day (Holdings), 606 GREAT CAMBRIDGE ROAD, ENFIELD, EN1 3WX
- Foley Financial Services Limited, FINANCE HOUSE, 106 FOLEY ROAD WEST, B74 3NP SOUTH WEST
- George White Motors Limited, ATHENA AVENUE, ELGIN INDUSTRIAL AVENUE, SN2 8EJ
- Knightsbridge Financial Management Limited, 9 LORD WILMOT HOUSE, CAVALIER COURT, SN14 6LH
- Approach (UK) Limited, NEW STREET, ANDOVER, SP10 1DS
- Richfield Limited, 70 THE BROADWAY, CHESHAM, HP5 1EG
- Aspen Financial Planning Limited, 87 HOPEWEL DRIVE, CHATHAM, ME5 7NL
- Bcf Solutions, 55 BACK LANE, WN6 9LH
- Luapkram Limited (formerly Ashton Hoyle Limited), 7 PAYNTER CLOSE, BARROW, CLITHEROE, LANCASHIRE, BB7 9FA
- M & P Financial Planning Limited, 12 DUNMORE STREET, BT52 1EL
- Available Mortgages, 1 PRIORY VIEW, LANGSTONE, NP18 2NZ
- Cumulus Investment Management Limited, REGUS HOUSE, MALTHOUSE AVENUE, CF23 8RU
- Park Grove Financial Management Limited, MARINE DRIVE, 275 COWBRIDGE ROAD EAST, CF5 1JB
If you took financial advice from any of these companies please contact us today on 01942 619911 and we will be able to advise you about any compensation that you may be entitled to.