Pedestrians, motorists, vehicle passengers, horse riders and cyclists can all be at risk of suffering personal injury while out on the roads.
Our expert solicitors understand how traumatic a car accident can be for victims and their loved ones, and are here to help give the support and advice needed to make a claim for compensation.
Whether you were involved in a road accident and hurt as a driver, or passenger in, a car, bus or coach collision, or if you were injured as a pedestrian or cyclist, we can help.
We have an unbeatable track record in moving swiftly to establish the facts of the case, identify the party responsible for the collision and source robust medical evidence to support the claim. We refuse to act for insurance companies and are firmly on the side of injured road users.
This means we can independently act in your best interests at all times and ensure that you benefit from the following:
- NO EXCESS TO PAY
- VEHICLE RECOVERY FROM THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
- LIKE FOR LIKE HIRE VEHICLE WITHIN 24 HOURS TO GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD
- AN INDEPENDENT ASSESSMENT OF THE VEHICLE DAMAGE ENSURING MAXIMUM VALUATIONS
- REPAIRS COMPLETED BY APPROVED BODY-SHOPS & REPAIRERS
- COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
- PHYSIOTHERAPY AND REHABILITATION WHERE REQUIRED
- MAXIMUM COMPENSATION PAYOUTS