With more and more people in the UK now believing that they were given bad advice over their pensions or were persuaded to invest it elsewhere, there has been a huge increase in people looking to seek compensation.
The large financial institutions, banks, and lenders etc don’t want to pay compensation or settle claims, because it’s not in their interest to. It can be the case that they will reject many claimants, and this can make people give up at the first hurdle.
Even if you don’t have all of the details of a historical meeting or consultation with an advisor, we can dig through the archives and find out what happened, why you were mis-sold, and how much compensation you could be owed.
If any or all of the following points apply to the advice you were given you may have a claim.
- If your financial or pensions advisor didn’t explain the risks properly to you
- If your advisor did not properly assess your financial situation with a fact find
- If the advisor told you that your pension plan would definitely pay off your mortgage
- If the advisor did not explain that the amount you would get back depended on performance
- If the advisor did not properly explain the fees and charges involved
Remember most advisors are commission driven so getting you to accept their advice is the most important thing to them!
If you think that this applies to you contact us today on 01942 619911 and speak to one of our experts.