Have you been given bad financial advice?
Everyone wants to be able to retire in comfort and without money worries and so people are prepared to listen and accept financial advice. After all they are the experts!
Your best interests are not always the motive for the advice given and are more of way for the advisor to increase their own salary.
Mis-selling involves being sold a product or service that doesn’t meet your specific requirements whether this is through negligent advice or a scam. There are many different occurrences that you could have unfortunately experienced that are often telling of a mis-sold financial agreement.
Here are some points to consider before signing over your pension.
- The adviser failed to take into account your health and medical issues or
- You were not given all of the information required to make an informed decision.
- You were advised to take out a personal pension, but a company scheme would have given you a better deal.
- You were not given the opportunity to shop around for the best deal.
If any of the above statements sound familiar you may be entitled to receive compensation so contact us today on 01942 619911 and one of our client managers will be able to advise you on how to proceed with registering a claim.
· You are able to complain by yourself if you wish for no charge and are not required to use the services of a Claims management company.