Mis-sold Investments Claims
Do any of these sound familiar with you?
- Have you been mis-sold an investment plan by your bank?
- Did you want to invest your money into a low-risk fund but the bank ignored your wishes and put your money in a high-risk investment plan instead?
- Did your bank state that your investment value could not decrease?
- Did they imply that the term ‘100% Capital Secure’ meant your capital was not at risk?
- Did you find the bank’s brochures misleading with statements like ‘100% of your capital back’?
- Were all the risks of investing your money fully explained to you by the bank?
- Based on your financial goals did your bank try and sell you financial products which you feel were unsuitable, even if you have not lost money?
- Did you have problems accessing your money, after being led to believe you would have instant access?
- Did the bank encourage you to tie money up in long term arrangements without making sure you were left with enough money for your short term expenditure?
- Do you believe that your bank gave you misleading advice and that you may be a victim of misleading investment sales practices?