We aim to provide excellent customer service at all times. However, we recognise that occasionally things go wrong. Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or in any other form. In the case of a telephone complaint, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing to clarify the complaint so we can investigate fully.
Any complaints should be addressed to:
Mr. I Routh, Customer Care, 31 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1LR or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the aim of Compi Claims Limited to resolve any complaint quickly and fairly.
- A complaint may be received by telephone, in writing, verbally, by email and in person. To email your complaint please contact us email@example.com
- A complaint received by any means will be acknowledged in writing to the complainant within 5 business days of receipt.
- The details of each individual complaint will be recorded in a complaints log.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
- A final response. You may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (see below for their details) if you are dissatisfied with the response; or
- A holding response which will explain why the business is not yet in a position to resolve the complaint, along with details as to when you can expect further contact about the matter.
- Within eight weeks of receipt of a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
- A final response. The complainant may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if dissatisfied with the response; or
- A response explaining that the business is unable to make a final response, reasons for the delay and a timescale for providing a final response will be given.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may request that your complaint is reviewed by a senior officer of the company. If after this you remain dissatisfied with our response, or if we are unable to issue you with a response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, you may refer the matter to the The Legal Ombudsman Service at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 020 7964 1000
Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.